ACE Program Admission Criteria
- Completion of a minimum of 4 semesters of high school;
- Student should not have completed sufficient units to qualify for high school graduation, and must apply all credits earned to meeting high school graduation requirements and University criteria for degree completion;
- Demonstrated exceptional ability as substantiated by a recommendation from the high school;
- A minimum weighted 3.7 high school grade point average (weighted);
- Test scores on the ACT of 23 composite or higher (including combined English and writing of 20 or higher),or composite SAT score of 1600 (total of critical reading, math, and writing) or higher AND;
- A minimum SAT critical reading score of 500, writing score of 500, and math score of 500 or ACT minimum score of 20 for English, 20 for math, and 20 for reading (in addition to composite score requirements);
- Completed Dual Enrollment admission forms (received a minimum of 2 weeks prior to decision deadlines);
- Written approval of parent or guardian.
Students must be eligible under an Accelerated Credit Contractual Agreement between FGCU and the student's current institution. Students enrolled in public high schools in Charlotte, Lee, Collier, Hendry or Glades counties are covered by current agreements. Home-schooled, students attending charter schools and students attending private schools in Charlotte, Lee, Collier, Hendry or Glades counties should contact the FGCU Undergraduate Admission Office or the ACE Office to ascertain whether an agreement exists or to initiate a new agreement.