- Submit the FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application for admission. There are 2 different ways to apply. You may apply online through our website or submit a paper application.
- Be sure to properly complete the Residency Form and provide the proper signatures.
- Be sure to complete the code of conduct section and provide any necessary documentation if needed.
- Be sure to sign the application.
- A new application fee is not required.
- If you attended another institution after leaving FGCU - have OFFICIAL college transcripts from each and every college or university attended sent to FGCU. Transfer applicants must have at least a 2.0 (on a 4.0) scale cumulative grade point average on all work attempted at the last institution. If more than one institution has been attended, applicants must have a combined cumulative grade point average of at least a 2.0.
- If you were previously admitted to FGCU as a freshman and never provided a FINAL OFFICIAL high school transcript with date of graduation, please have your high school send one to FGCU.
- Provide verification of 2 years of one foreign language in high school or at least 8 semester hours of one foreign language completed in college (verification is by OFFICIAL transcript – high school or college – or equivalent proficiency) if you had not done so previously. If the foreign language requirement is not met at admission to FGCU, it becomes a graduation requirement.
All documentation should be submitted to:
Florida Gulf Coast University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
10501 FGCU Boulevard South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565