Second Bachelor's Degree Admission Process
- Submit the FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application online.
- Be sure to properly complete the Residency Form and provide the proper signatures.
- Be sure to complete the code of conduct section and provide any necessary documentation if needed.
- Be sure to sign the application.
- Pay the non-refundable $30.00 application fee using a credit card or send a check payable to Florida Gulf Coast University.
- Send official college transcripts from all colleges and/or universities previously attended. Official transcripts may be sent to the Undergraduate Admissions office in the following ways:
- Postal Mail: An official transcript sent in a sealed envelope from your previous institution to the mailing address below.
- Florida Gulf Coast University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
10501 FGCU Boulevard South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
- Florida Electronic Transcript Service: The following institutions send transcripts electronically to FGCU using a state-wide transcript service (FASTER). Contact the Registrar's office at the institution for more information on this option.
- Broward College
- Daytona State College
- St. Petersburg College
- Edison State College
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Hillsborough Community College
- Indian River State College
- Miami Dade College
- Northwest Florida State College
- Pasco-Hernando Community College
- Santa Fe College
- South Florida Community College
- St. Johns River State College
- Tallahassee Community College
- Third Party Transcript Service (Parchment, eScripp Safe or National Clearinghouse): Some colleges or universities use third party transcript services to send transcript to the Undergraduate Admissions. Transcript notification from these services should be sent to email@example.com. Contact your institutions Registrar's office for more details on this option. Transcripts sent from a personal email address are unofficial and will not be accepted.
- Applicants with a bachelor's degree from a non-US college or university must have their transcripts evaluated by a credential evaluation agency who will determine if the degree is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree.