2013 Soaring Eagles Society Award
Please read the below criteria and instructions before beginning the online nomination process:
- Nominees must be a graduate of FGCU who have received at least their undergraduate degree from FGCU within the past 10 years *(classes 2003 – 2012).
- Demonstrated outstanding contributions and services to the community in which they reside.
- Excelling in their professional career.
The following information is submitted via the online nomination form:
- Nominee's First and Last Name
- Nomines's Mailing Address, Phone Number and Email address
- Nominee's College and Year of graduation from FGCU
- Nominee's Place of Employment and Position/Title
- Brief statements about the Nominee's qualifications.
- Describe the nominee's professional or community service recognitions or achievements (honors, awards, prizes, honorary degrees, etc.). Provide institution name and date of receipt if known.
- What segment of the community or business has been impacted by the nominee's work?
- What distinguishing qualities/characteristics make your nominee appropriate for this form of recognition?
- Provide a nomination statement regarding your choice to nominate this alum for the Soaring Eagles Society award. Be sure to highlight the nominee's accomplishments and describe how the nominee has made significant contributions in his or her career and within the community he or she resides.
- Your contact information and a few demographics
- You will be asked to upload
- Nominee's resume or curriculum vitae uploaded in .docx,.doc,.rtf, or .pdf format
- At least one letters of support in .docx, .doc, .rtf, or .pdf format.
When you have all of the information gathered, begin the nomination process here.