Budget Office News
The Auxiliary Cash Calculator Tool has been revised and restructured to accomadate all transaction types occuring within funds. Please use this new tool when estimating your available cash balance. It functions the same as the old tool, but requires a little more input from the user. Also provided is an example fund within the spreadsheet that can be viewed and explains where each data piece comes from. If you have any questions/problems, contact Megan Clipse.
About the Budget Office
The Budget office assists Executive Management and the University community by compiling and disseminating information for planning and budgeting.
Budget Office Responsibilities
- Develop the University's Operating Budget
- Reconcile budget & legislative appropriations
- Monitor budgetary performance
- Manage rate and salary budget
- Respond to requests for information (both internal & external)