Center for Academic Achievement
The Center for Academic Achievement is dedicated to taking a proactive approach to the academic success for all FGCU students. The Eagle Success Program is designed to engage students academically to promote academic responsibility, college skill development, and overall college success.
The Eagle Success Program is a voluntary, semester long program to assist with the development of:
- Skills for success in the classroom
- Meaningful relationships with faculty and staff on campus
- Goal setting
- Personal ownership of your academic achievement
Who should join the Eagle Success Program?
- All FGCU students are highly encouraged to join
- First-year students who want to ensure a smooth transition from high school to college
- Students with an Academic Standing Hold
- Students who are interested in earning admission to Limited Access Majors
What are the benefits of the Eagle Success Program?
- Increased academic performance
- Develop meaningful relationships with FGCU faculty and staff
- Personal ownership for student academic achievement
- Map short- and long- term academic goals
For more information email email@example.com, call (239)590-7906, or visit Center for Academic Achievement in LIB 103