- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
- Upper level (3000-4999) courses taken to complete requirements in the Digital Media Design minor cannot also be used to fulfill requirements in the Art Minor.
Complete the following:
Complete one of the following:
- ARH 2050 History of Visual Arts I (3)
- ARH 2051 History of Visual Arts II (3)
Complete one additional course (3 hours) from 1000-2999 level ART or ARH courses.
Complete three additional courses (9 hours) from 3000-4999 level ART or ARH courses.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.