Digital Media Design Minor
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
- Upper level (3000-4999) courses taken to complete requirements in the BA Art or the Art Minor cannot also be used to fulfill requirements for the Digital Media Design Minor.
Complete the following courses (12 hours):
- ART 1300 Drawing I (3)
- ART 2600 Digital Media Design I (3)
- GRA 2190 Graphic Design (3)
- GRA 2206 Principles of Typography (3)
Complete three additional courses (9 hours) from the following:
- ART 3614 Digital Media Design II (3)
- ART 3633 Web Design (3)
- ART 3640 Videogame Design (3)
- ART 3664 Interactive Design (3)
- ART 4925 Digital Media Workshop (3)
- GRA 3193 Graphic Design II (3)
- GRA 4194 Advanced Graphic Design (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 21 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.