Admissions Information for 2016-2017 Catalog Year
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Eagle View Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
Applicants to the FGCU/LECOM Medical Education Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Pharmacy Program must:
- Submit an FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application and satisfy all applicable university admission requirements.
- May be high school senior or FGCU enrolled first year student.
- Document US citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Document achievement of an SAT score of 1170 (combined critical reading and math scores only) or ACT of 26 or greater.
- Document achievement of high school GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- FGCU cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher and science GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Complete LECOM Early Acceptance Application by the deadlines posted on the FGCU Undergraduate Admissions website.
- Attend an interview.
- Attend a CAS orientation session and sign an Advising Agreement document when transitioning from First Year Advising to CAS Advising during the spring semester of freshman year.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines of the university.