Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website www.fgcu.edu/graduate or contact Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or email@example.com for an application for admission and additional information about the application process. Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.
Note: The minimum GRE entrance exam scores listed below are for the GRE taken prior to August 1, 2011. Minimum scores are not yet available for the Revised GRE (taken after August 1, 2011).
Program Admission Requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Completion of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) within the last five years with a combined score of quantitative and verbal sections of 900.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (scale of 4.0).
- A score of 550 or higher on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL for international applicants for whom English is a second language.
Required Application Materials
- A completed FGCU Graduate Application.
- One official transcript from each baccalaureate and/or graduate institution attended.
- One official copy of test scores on the GRE.
- Three completed reference rating forms/letters of recommendation from persons qualified to judge the applicant's academic and professional potential
- An immunization history form.
- Personal Aspiration Statement 300-500 words.
Criminal Justice Request for Reference Rating Form (.pdf)