Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website www.fgcu.edu/graduate or contact Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application for admission and additional information about the application process. Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.
Program Admission Requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Completion of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) within the last five years with a combined score of quantitative and verbal sections of 900.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (scale of 4.0).
- A score of 550 or higher on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL for international applicants for whom English is a second language.
Required Application Materials
- A completed FGCU Graduate Application.
- One official transcript from each baccalaureate and/or graduate institution attended.
- One official copy of test scores on the GRE.
- Three completed reference rating forms/letters of recommendation from persons qualified to judge the applicant's academic and professional potential
- An immunization history form.
- Personal Aspiration Statement 300-500 words.
Criminal Justice Request for Reference Rating Form (.pdf)