Interdisciplinary Studies Minor
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete each of the following:
- IDS 3143 Issues in Science and Technology (3)
- IDS 3300 Foundations of Civic Engagement (3)
- IDS 3332 Issues in Culture and Society (3)
- IDS 3920 University Colloquium (3)
- IDS 4910 Integrated Core Senior Seminar (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.