- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete the following:
- AST 3211 Essentials of Astrophysics (3)
- PHY 2048C General Physics I with Lab (4)
- PHY 2049C General Physics II with Lab (4)
- PHY 3221 Intermediate Mechanics (4)
- PHY 3323 Electricity and Magnetism (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
(PHY 2048 General Physics I (3) and PHY 2048L General Physics I Lab (1)) can be substituted for PHY 2048C General Physics I (4)
(PHY 2049 General Physics II (3) and PHY 2049L General Physics II Lab (1)) can be substituted for PHY 2049C General Physics II (4)