Local Government Management Certificate
General Requirements for a Certificate
- Submission of a FGCU Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree Application to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution documented by official transcripts.
Applicants may apply for Fall or Spring admission. All of the courses are offered online. Applicable tuition and fees are required for all coursework.
Program Specific Information
- Required Courses (6 hrs)
- PAD 6227 Public Budgeting (3)
- PAD 6417 Public Personnel Administration (3)
- Electives (9 hrs) - Complete any three of the following courses
- PAD 5142 Management of Nonprofit Organizations (3)
- PAD 5933 Proposal Writing & Grant Administration (3)
- PAD 6136 Public Management in a Political Environment (3)
- PAD 6205 Public Finance (3)
- PAD 6335 Strategic Planning (3)
- PAD 6434 Administrative Leadership (3)
- PAD 6812 State and Local Politics & Administration (3)
- PAD 6826 Intergovernmental Administration (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS