General Requirements for a Minor
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Program Specific Information
- Required Courses in the Minor (3 hrs)
- ENG 3014 Introduction to Literary and Cultural Studies (3)
- Electives in the Minor (12 hrs)
- Complete any combination of 12 hours at the 3000-4999 level from the following prefixes: AML, ENG, ENL, and LIT.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.