This program provides top level executives and managers the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills to better lead their organizations to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- Creating and leading a culture of innovation-an introspective look at leadership styles and values and how to create an innovation mindset and culture within the organization.
- Managing the high performance organization
- Applying lean principles-reducing the seven wastes, identifying value-added and non-value added activities, improving through-put, and increasing financial stability.
- Formulating and executing business strategies
- Leadership strategies for the 21st century
- Marketing strategies for improved customer service
- Review of the latest motivational tools and methods for increasing employee performance.
- Driving and managing organizational change
- Developing a high performance work team
- Motivating yourself and the people who report to you
- Managing organizational conflicts
Each class meets weekly for three hours.
For more information contact Dr. Robert Peterson at 941-626-9134 or email@example.com.