Executive Leadership Program
This program provides top level executives and managers the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills to better lead their organizations to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- Creating and leading a culture of innovation-an introspective look at leadership styles and values and how to create an innovation mindset and culture within the organization.
- Managing the high performance organization
- Applying lean principles-reducing the seven wastes, identifying value-added and non-value added activities, improving through-put, and increasing financial stability.
- Formulating and executing business strategies
- Leadership strategies for the 21st century
- Marketing strategies for improved customer service
- Review of the latest motivational tools and methods for increasing employee performance.
- Driving and managing organizational change
- Developing a high performance work team
- Motivating yourself and the people who report to you
- Managing organizational conflicts
Each class meets weekly for three hours.
For more information contact Dr. Robert Peterson at 941-626-9134 or email@example.com.