Healthcare Leadership Program
This program provides top level executives and managers the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills to better lead their organizations to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Program consists of the following courses:
- Financial management of the medical practice including how to read a balance sheet, conducting financial ratios to compare your financial performance with other like size practices.
- How to develop an effective business plan for a medical practice.
- Developing a high performance work team including how to recruit, develop good interviewing skills, perform corrective action on employees, and conducting an effective performance evaluation.
- Understanding your patient mix and improving customer service.
- Creating and leading a culture of innovation-an introspective look at your leadership style and values and how to create an innovation mindset and culture within your practice.
- Applying lean principles in a medical practice-reducing waste, increasing patient through-put, and increasing profitability.
- Managing the difficult employee.
- Developing a strategic plan for a medical practice.
- Motivating yourself and the people who report to you.
- Managing your time and the time of people who report to you.
Each class meets weekly for three hours. Upon completion of the program, each participant will receive a certificate. For more information about this program, contact Dr. Robert Peterson at 941-626-9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.