Register for OLE CARE: CEU’s For Health & Human Services
You can't always attend the conference - now you can view presentations by local and national experts in the field!
- There is 24/7 Access to these high quality one to four hour continuing educationmodules helping professionals stay current with licensure requirements.
- Modules are approved by State of Florida’s CE Broker and the Board of Nursingand the Broad of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy & MentalHealth Counseling.
- The First modules provide information important for all those working with aging populations.
Register for Career Training Certificate Programs
- In-depth, instructor-guided, career training certificate programs designed to help you achieve professional caliber positions for
- Courses range from 12 to 580 hours and cost between $595 and $5,595.
- Course categories include Skilled Trades & Industrial, Business & Professional, Healthcare & Fitness, Hospitality, Information Technology & Software Development,and Media & Design.
Register for Instructor-Facilitated Professional Training
- Six-week professional development and training courses, many starting at $99.
- Topics include Sales, Marketing & Accounting; Health Care, Nutrition, & Fitness; Law; Business Administration; Database Programming; Graphic & Web Design; PC Troubleshooting, Networking, & Security; Health Care; Child Care & Parenting; Courses for Teaching Professionals.
Register for Self-Study Short Courses & CEU’s
The eLearning Center offers a comprehensive collection of online, self-study, open enrollment courses starting at just $15.
CEU’s for licensure maintenance may be earned through a wide variety of professional industry-specific courses.
Course categories include business, composition and design, education, engineering, environmental, finance, healthcare, industrial skills, insurance,languages, legal, electronics, real estate, service and hospitality, skilled trades,U.S. Public Service, and more.
Register for Regulatory, Pre-Licensing & Court Ordered Programs
- Florida Online Traffic School
- First Time Driver (D.A.T.A.) Program
- Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) Program
- Florida Driving Records-Check your driving records
- Judge Ordered 8-Hour Driving Program
- Mature Driver Course- Receive an insurance discount if you are 55 or Over
- Florida Boating Course
- New Jersey Defensive Driving Course
- Notary Courses- Become a Florida Notary Public
- Florida Incorporation Service - Start your own Business
- Florida Insurance Pre-license 2-15 Course
- KIDS- Parent Education & Family Stabilization Course- 4-hour course Online
- OSHA 510 & 511 Course
Register for Florida Institute of Government current workshops
The Florida Institute of Government provides classes with the highest quality training for busy professionals:
- Certification programs that are career/skill specific
- Conference, keynote, event coordination
- Organizational solutions and processes
- National Trainers, Experienced Consultants, and University Faculty
- Custom-designed, in-house training & development
View our webpage http://www.fgcu.edu/IOG
Register for Renaissance Academy’s Courses
Renaissance Academy offers a wide range of non-credit courses including topics such as: art, business, computer instruction, ecology and environment, film, history, law and government, life enrichment, literature and language, music and dance, philosophy and religion, piano instruction, psychology and sociology, science and medicine, and U.S. and world affairs.
Using FGCU faculty, the expertise of its members, visiting speakers, and resources of other affiliated programs, the Academy offers classes, lectures, concerts, study tours, and travel abroad, always with the goal of quality and enjoyment.
Day trips, concerts, and other special events are provided through the Renaissance Academy and other affiliated programs of the Academy.
Register for Professional Development, Training & Certification Programshttp://RegisterCE.fgcu.edu
Professional Development, Training & Certification programs provide credit and non-credit learning opportunities for the working professional as well as customized training programs to meet the needs of local business and industry. We provide high quality, integrated and innovative programs that enable participants to achieve their career and learning objectives through access to affordable education and employment skills training. We offer a variety of certificate and CEU programs, lectures and short courses, conferences, symposia and seminars.
View our webpage http://www.fgcu.edu/CEd/ProfessionalDevelopment.html