Exercise Science (B.S.) supplemental application information:
Exercise Science application checklist.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended (except FGCU) submitted with application (only original, unopened transcripts will be considered official and is in addition to transcripts submitted for admission to FGCU).
- Complete an Exercise Science program portfolio, which includes the following:
- Responses to Section 2 and Section 3 on the Exercise Science portfolio development guidelines
- Submit the following Exercise Science application materials:
- Exercise Science Technical Standards Signature form (signed by physician)
- Physical Exam Form (signed by physician)
- Present and Future Coursework Planning Sheet
- Immunization Requirements form (signed by health care provider)
- Include medical records for immunizations, vaccines and screening tests
- Prerequisite GPA Calculation Sheet
- Course Equivalent Substitution Form (if applicable)
- Complete a level II background check by August 1st.
- At time of application to the program, the following courses must be completed: BSC 1010C or BSC 1010 and BSC 1010L or approved substitute; BSC 1085C or approved substitute; CHM 1045C or CHM 1045 and CHM 1045L orapproved substitute; two additional courses from the list of common prerequisites or approved substitutes below.
- All prerequisite courses must be completed by the end of the summer term in which application is received.
- A minimum of a least a B- or better in each of the following prerequisite courses: General Biology w/ Lab I (BSC 1010C), Human Anatomy & Physiology w/ Lab I (BSC 1085C), and Human Anatomy & Physiology w/ Lab II (BSC 1086C). All other prerequisite courses must be completed with a C or better (a grade of C- or less is not acceptable).