Admissions Information for 2013-2014 Catalog Year
Download the Clinical Laboratory Science supplemental application.
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
- Submit FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application and satisfy all applicable university admission requirements.
- Either a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or a minimum grade point average of 3.00 for the most recent 30 (+/-) college credit hours.
- Provide verification of TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet minimum university admission requirements.
- Submission of a completed Clinical Laboratory Science supplemental application.
- Satisfy Common Prerequisites
- Applicants must be admitted to FGCU and supplemental application materials must be received prior to the established deadline.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines.
Costs - In State and Out of State