Admissions Information for 2014-2015 Catalog Year
Download the Clinical Laboratory Science supplemental application.
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Eagle View Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
The BS in Clinical Laboratory Science program at FGCU has been designated as limited access. Consequently, the selection process is competitive and all qualified applicants may not be admitted to the program.
- Submit FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application and satisfy all applicable university admission requirements.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet minimum university admission requirements are required from applicants who have earned their bachelor's degree outside the United States in a country where English is not the official language. This requirement is not limited to international students.
- Submission of a completed Clinical Laboratory Science supplemental application after completion of common prerequisites.
- Earn a grade of C or better (a grade of C- or less is not acceptable) in each common prerequisite course.
- Earn a minimum combined GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) for all common prerequisite courses.
- Applicants must be admitted to FGCU and supplemental application materials must be received prior to the established deadline.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines of the university.
Costs - In State and Out of State