Admissions Information for 2012-2013 Catalog Year
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
- Submit a FGCU Undergraduate Application for Admission and satisfy all applicable university admission requirements.
- Submit a completed Department of Health Sciences supplemental application, including an essay/statement of goals and a portfolio. Instructions are included in the application packet.
- Provide verification of a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or a minimum GPA of 3.00 for the most recent 30 (+/-) college credit hours.
- Provide verification of TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet minimum university admission requirements for students who speak English as a second language.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines.
The Health Science Supplemental Application is administered by the Department of Health Sciences.
Spring Admission (January start date) - October 1st for priority consideration. No applications will be accepted after November 15th.
Fall Admission (August start date) - March 1st for priority consideration. No applications will be accepted after June 1st.
Applications received after the priority deadline will be reviewed at a later date and class availability may be limited.
- Students may request the supplemental application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be emailed only during university business hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Students may continue to request an application until 12:00 p.m. (NOON) of the supplemental application deadline date.
- The Department of Health Sciences accepts applications only during the application periods noted above.
Costs - In State and Out of State