Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website www.fgcu.edu/graduate or contact Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or email@example.com for an application for admission and additional information about the application process. Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.
Program Admission Requirements
The College of Health Professions and Social Work has a selective admissions policy. Admission requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Submit a FGCU graduate application and satisfy all applicable university requirements.
- Submit a Department of Health Sciences supplemental application form and portfolio.
- Submit official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning to provide verification of a baccalaureate degree or equivalent.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet minimum university admission requirements are required from applicants who have earned their bachelor's degree outside the United States in a country where English is not the official language. This requirement is not limited to international students.
- Provide verification of one of the following:
- (Combined score of GRE quantitative and verbal sections) + (GPA for the last 60 semester hours of the baccalaureate degree x 200) must equal or exceed 900 (1600 for GRE prior to August 2011); or
- Minimum MAT score of 400 and a minimum GPA for the last 60 hours of the baccalaureate degree that must equal or exceed 3.00 on a scale of 4.00; or
- (GMAT score) + (GPA for the last 60 semester hours of the baccalaureate degree x 200) must equal or exceed 1100; or
- A graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Visit the Graduate Studies Web site for information on the University admission deadlines.
The Health Science Supplemental Application is administered by the Department of Health Sciences.
Spring Admission (January start date) - November 15th of each year.
Fall Admission (August start date) - July 1st of each year.
- Students must specifiy their request for either the graduate or undergraduate supplemental application.
- Students may request the supplemental application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be emailed only during university business hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Students may continue to request an application until 12:00 p.m. (NOON) of the supplemental application deadline date.
- The Department of Health Sciences accepts applications only during the application periods noted above.
Costs - In State and Out of State