Tuition, Fees, and Financial Assistance
Tuition and Fees
Information on Tuition, Fees and estimated total Cost of Attendance is available on the Office of the Bursar web site.
Financial Aid Opportunities
Visit FGCU's Financial Aid Web site for information about grants, additional scholarships, loans, and student employment.
In addition to typical FGCU student cost, the Athletic Training students can anticipate additional costs related to the following:
- Full time clinical education rotations occur during the program at several off campus sites. Distances from FGCU vary by clinic site. Please refer to the clinic site list for approximate mileage.
- Liability Insurance
- Membership Dues for professional organizations
- Laboratory and Clinical Uniforms
- Criminal Record Background Checks, CPR/AED, First Aid
- Some clinical sites may require additional background checks completed
flagEnabled = "enabled"
If (flagEnabled = "enabled") Then