Admissions Information for 2013-2014 Catalog Year
The Exercise Science Supplemental Application is available. Please remember that only COMPLETE applications will be accepted. The priority admission deadline is February 1, of the year in which entry is sought.
Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science Supplemental Application
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
- Submit a FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application and satisfy applicable university admission requirements.
- Submit a supplemental application for the Exercise Science program. For priority consideration, all application materials must be received by February 1 of the year in which entry is sought.
- At time of application to the program, the following courses must be completed: BSC 1010C or BSC 1010 and BSC 1010L or approved substitute; BSC 1085C or approved substitute; CHM 1045C or CHM 1045 and CHM 1045L or approved substitute; two additional courses from the list of common prerequisites or approved substitutes below.
- All prerequisite courses must be completed by the end of the summer term in which application is received.
- Earn a grade of C or better (a grade of C- or less is not acceptable) in each prerequisite course.
- Earn a minimum combined GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) for all prerequisite courses.
- Earn a minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) for the most recent 30 college credit hours.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines.