Affective and Communication Functions
- Speak in English effectively and with sufficient volume to convey information to and instruct other individuals and groups from a variety of backgrounds, ages, and needs in a professional, respectful, and non-judgmental manner.
- Understand and interpret the verbal, non-verbal, and written communication of others and respond in an appropriate professional manner.
- Write clearly, concisely, and effectively in English.
- Effectively attend to people, information, and tasks in a complex, highly stimulating environment during an entire workday.
- Practice as a student in a safe, ethical, and legal manner.
- Meet externally imposed deadlines and time requirements.
- Effectively and consistently manage personal stress and the stress of others.
- Respond to medical crises and emergencies in a calm, safe, and professional manner.