Model PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIORS that are consistent with professional excellence and the expectations of the profession and the consumer.
- Practice utilizing PATIENT/CLIENT MANAGEMENT SKILLS consistent with contemporary practice.
- Experience areas of PERSONAL GROWTH necessary for the transition into becoming a professional.
- Recognize the importance of and pursue COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT as part of his/her professional responsibility and civic engagement.
- Appropriately use and modify written, oral and non-verbal COMMUNICATION with clients, families and colleagues.
- Practice effectively and are able to respond to CHANGE within a dynamic health care environment.