Master's degree in Behavioral Science with specialization in counseling. Licensed therapist (or license eligible) in State of Florida. Three to five years of counseling experience working with children. Well-developed verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of community resources. Bilingual preferred (English-Spanish). Please send resume to Michelle. email@example.com
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
• Complete intake process for prospective customers.
• Provide Psychosocial assessments (DSM IV-TR).
• Collaborate with customers for development of a mutually agreeable treatment plan.
• Provide professional clinical counseling services for children.
• Collaborate with peers for the development and marketing of professional clinical counseling services.
• Provide services within a professional code of ethics.
• Ensure clinical record documentation within professional and organization standards.
• Complete and submit required agency reports in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.