Admissions Information for 2014-2015 Catalog Year
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
- Submit a FGCU Undergraduate Admission Application and satisfy all applicable university admission requirements.
- Submit a B.S.W. supplemental application by spring of your sophomore year.
- Self-Disclosure Statement
- Three (3) Letters of Reference (submit a reference form for each reference)
- Personal Statement
- Value Essay
- GPA Exception Instructions (if applicable)
- Transcripts from each college or university attended including FGCU
- Satisfy common prerequisites with a grade of C or better in each course.
- Satisfy general education program requirements. A grade of C or better is required in Statistics.
- Must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.75.
- Students in the B.S.W. program must meet specific progression and graduation requirements. See the B.S.W. Student Handbook for details.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines.
Fall 2014 Admission
For admission for Fall of 2014 the 2014-2015 Application needs to be completed and returned no later than 5:00pm Monday, June 2, 2014.
Download and complete the 2014 - 2015 Application.