Admissions Information for 2016-2017 Catalog Year
If you are not yet an FGCU student, visit the Admissions Office Website
If you are a newly-admitted FGCU student please be sure to sign up for an Eagle View Orientation session. As part of this session you will be meeting with an academic advisor who will assist you in registering for classes for your major.
Program Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements Effective Fall 2016
- Be admitted to FGCU as an undergraduate student.
- Attain junior status by date of application (June 1) for permission to register for upper division coursework.
- Must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.0
- Submit a B.S.W. supplemental application by June 1 of your second year. This application is available on the BSW website and is to include:
- Application form
- Self-Disclosure Statement
- Legal disclosure statement
- Three (3) Letters of Reference (submit a reference form for each reference)
- Personal Statement
- NASW Code of Ethics essay
- Transcripts from each college or university attended including FGCU
- Complete all general education program requirements.
- Complete three of the five common prerequisite courses with a grade of B- or better.
- Student must be in good academic standing.
Visit the Admissions Office Web site for information on admission deadlines of the university.
Fall 2016-2017 Supplemental BSW Application