FGCU Foundation Board Meets Wednesday
FORT MYERS, FL - The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation Board of Directors will meet 9 a.m., Wednesday, June 8 in the Student Union ballroom.
The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation Inc. is the nonprofit, fundraising arm of FGCU.
For more information, contact Advancement senior administrative assistant Carol Deluccia at (239) 590-1067.
1. Welcome and Call to Order
2. Review of minutes from March 9, 2005
3. Treasurer's Report
Action Items: 2005-2006 Foundation budget
4. Finance Committee Report
Information Only Items: Review of March 2005 endowment investment recap
5. Development Committee Report
Information Only Items: Fundraising success to date, strategic advancements, alumni relations/association, planned giving
6. Real Estate Committee Report
Information Only Items: Pacific Tomato Grower's lease, Charlotte County land
7. Nominating Committee Report
Action Items: Slate of officers and board members
8. Special Presentation: Marine Science Center
9. Vice President for University Advancement's Report
10. Board of Trustees' Report
11. President's Report
12. Recognition of Outgoing Board Members
13. Old Business
14. New Business