FGCU Foundation Board Meets Wednesday
FORT MYERS, FL - The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation Board of Directors meets
9 a.m., Wednesday, June 14 in the Student Union Senate Chambers.
The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation Inc. is the nonprofit, fundraising arm of FGCU.
For more information, media representatives should contact senior administrative assistant Carol Deluccia at (239) 590-1067.
1. Welcome and Call to Order
2. Review of minutes from March 15
3. Development Committee Report
Information Only Items: Fundraising success to date, fundraising initiatives, 2006-2007 fundraising goal
4. Treasurer's Report
Action Item: 2006-2007 Foundation budget
5. Finance Committee Report
Information Only Item: Review of March 2006 endowment investment recap
Action Item: Foundation policies and procedures change
6. Membership Committee Report
Action Items: Bylaws change, 2006-2007 officers and directors
7. Special Presentation: Student Body president and vice president
8. Vice President for University Advancement's Report
9. President's Report
10. Recognition of Outgoing Board Members
11. Old Business
12. New Business