Register for any course by visiting our ONLINE STORE.
|Preschool Level 1||
|Levels 5 & 6||
Cost: $63 per session, which consists of eight 25-minute lessons. Register for any course by visiting our online store.
Location: Classes are held in the FGCU Aquatics Center, located directly across from Alico Arena. Click here to view a map of campus with directions.
Swimming Lessons Policies and Procedures
Students should come prepared for class with the following: towel, bathing suit, and sunscreen. Children requiring the use of diapers during normal activities must wear disposable swim diapers while using University recreational facilities. Please do not dispose of diapers in trash cans on the deck, they must be disposed of in the locker room.
• Minimum of three participants per class
• Student’s swim lessons levels are based on skill level
• Children should use the restroom before the start of their lesson
• No children are allowed in the pool before or after their scheduled class
• Parents must remain in the pool at all times with Water Baby swimmers
• Parental interaction from the deck with students should be kept to a minimum as this is distracting to both the student and the instructor
• If a student needs to be excused for any reason during a session, the parent is responsible for escorting the child to and from the pool
Payment is due in full at time of registration.
Only one make-up day will be offered per session. There are no make-up classes if a participant is unable to attend a class.
Full refunds will be given one week prior to the first class; $25 processing fee through the second class. No refunds thereafter, with no exceptions.
For more information please call FGCU Aquatics at 239-590-7703.