Valid FGCU ID or Aquatics Center Membership Required
Always bring your EagleID card to the Aquatics Center. Each person must present their valid ID card to the front desk staff every time they enter the facility. No EagleID? Check out the Aquatics Center membership rates.
Wear Proper Swim Attire
- Swimsuits are required. Workout clothes or street clothes are not allowed in the pool.
- Leave your cell phones, purses, and other valuables in a locked locker, in your dorm room, or in your locked car.
Other Things to Consider
- To lock belongings up safely, please bring your own lock for use of the locker room lockers. Remember to remove all locks before the facility closes for the evening, as any remaining locks will be cut off and locker contents will be placed in the Lost and Found.
- Bring your own sunscreen and towels.
- Kick boards, paddles, pull buoys, aqua joggers, fun noodles, and floating mats are available free of charge.
Pool availability depends on programming, scheduled meets and staffing levels. Call 239-590-7700 for daily lane availability updates.
2014 fall swim lessons schedule is now posted!