August 26 - December 7
Looking for class descriptions? Download them here.
Group Fitness Policies and Procedures
- Must have a valid FGCU ID, or be a member of the Recreation Center. Non-students and non-members must pay before entry to class. No exceptions!
- Sign up forms will be available one hour prior to class at front desk.
- Must arrive on time for the start of class (5-10 minutes early is recommended). Late participants will not be allowed to enter once class has started.
- Limit of 15 to 20 people per class. Please see front desk for specific class sizes. Alternate list is available, but space is not guaranteed. Classes must have 3+ participants to avoid cancellations. Cancelled classes will not be made up.
- Appropriate workout attire is required, as per Recreation Center policy.
- No cell phone usage is allowed during class.
- Participants may be asked to leave at any time for inappropriate behavior.
Are you looking to become a nationally certified group fitness instructor?
Click on certification courses for more information.
Our programs are affiliated with the following organizations: