All Intramural Sports participants are required to create a free account online to participate. Creating this online account will grant participants access to IMLeagues.com/FGCU. Participants will be able to create a team, join a team, sign up for a league as a free agent and contact other participants via this website. Your FGCU email must be used to create this account so Campus Recreation can verify that you are an enrolled student or a faculty/staff member.
- Navigate to the following link to log-in to/generate your account: https://recstore.fgcu.edu/Login.aspx?soi=IM
- Sign-in with your FGCU email address and password under the “Already Have an Account?” section. Do not sign up for a new account as this will make you ineligible to participate if you use any other email besides your FGCU email.
- Fill out the necessary fields of information including gender, status, graduation year and birth date. Agree to the terms and conditions of IMLeagues.com.
- Download the Rec It to monitor Intramural Sports via your mobile device or skip this option.
- Click on “Florida Gulf Coast University” at the top of the page and view the semester sport schedule!