All intramural participants are required to create an account on IMLeagues.com. This site contains everything a team needs, including schedules, rosters and standings. Please visit this website to view your team's up-to-date information. You will need your team's login information to access your team's page. This login information was provided to your team's captain at the captain's meeting. You may download printable directions for using IM Leagues, or review the below information.
How to sign up for an Intramural Sport:
1. Create and log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage
Click on the “Florida Gulf Coast University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
2. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.