Every semester, Outdoor Pursuits plans several adventure trips that take participants all over the country! The trips range from one day to several nights. Our trips have taken students Rock Climbing, Skydiving, White Water Rafting, Backpacking, Sea Kayaking, and much more.
Questions? Call OP at 239-590-1419 or email email@example.com.
Who Can Go?
- FGCU Students/Faculty/Staff/Alums and guests of students may go! Only current FGCU Students receive the student trip rate; all others pay the non-student rate.
- All of our trips are meant to be available for all skill levels and abilities, unless otherwise detailed in trip descriptions.
- Each trip is different, but most include:
- All travel to and from destination.
- All necessary outdoor equipment (if you don’t have your own) such as tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, etc.
- Meals during activity (not provided during travel to and from, not provided on certain trips).
- OP Staff and/or contracted leaders to facilitate a safe adventure experience.
How Do I Register?
- Visit the OP Office in the Waterfront Building and fill out a registration form.
- Payment must be received in order to register for a spot on the trip. All trips are first come-first serve, with priority to current FGCU students. At this time we are only accepting credit cards for payment. Any card with a Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express logo is accepted.
- You may also register through our online store (online registration will be available in January 2013). You must still bring in the required forms (listed below) to the Waterfront Building to be fully registered.
- Attendance at the pre-trip meeting is required prior to participation on the trip, unless otherwise cleared by the Outdoor Pursuits Coordinator.
- Required Forms (May be printed off and brought to the Waterfront, or copies are available at the WF desk).
- You must cancel at least six business days prior to program/trip start date in order to receive a full refund. Otherwise a 75% fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Cancellations made on day of trip will NOT receive a refund. Certain circumstances may apply.
- Outdoor Pursuits staff reserves the right to cancel any trip or program at any time. Participants will receive a full refund for any trip cancelled by Outdoor Pursuits.