Adventure Trips & Clinics
Adventure trips are planned and facilitated by student staff, with the guidence from our experienced Outdoor Pursuits Coordinator. The trips range from one day to several nights in Florida and out of state. Our trips have taken students Rock Climbing, Skydiving, White Water Rafting, Backpacking, Sea Kayaking, and much more. Questions? Call OP at 239-590-1419 or email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can go?
- Only current FGCU Students/Faculty/Staff may attend Outdoor Pursuit trips
- All of our trips are meant to be available for all skill levels and abilities, unless otherwise detailed in trip descriptions.
- First come, first serve with priority to students.
- Each trip is different, but most include:
- All travel to and from destination.
- All necessary outdoor equipment (if you don’t have your own) such as tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, etc.
- Meals during activity (not provided during travel to and from, not provided on certain trips).
- OP Staff and/or contracted leaders to facilitate a safe adventure experience.
How do I register?
- Beginning Fall 2013, all registrations will be completed through our online store. You must still bring in the required forms (listed below) to the Waterfront Building to be fully registered.
- Registration is first come, first serve with priority given to current FGCU students. Payment is by credit card only, as cash and checks are not accepted.
- Attend the required pre-trip meeting, unless otherwise cleared by the Outdoor Pursuits Coordinator.
- You must cancel at least six business days prior to program/trip start date in order to receive a full refund. Otherwise a 75% fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Cancellations made on day of trip will NOT receive a refund. Certain circumstances may apply.
- Outdoor Pursuits staff reserves the right to cancel any trip or program at any time. Participants will receive a full refund for any trip cancelled by Outdoor Pursuits.