Challenge Course Fees
| Organization Type
Low and High Essentials
Low and High Intensive
|FGCU Registered Student Organizations*||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|FGCU Departments/University Affiliated and Sponsored Groups**||$10/Person||$12/Person||$20/Person||$30/Person|
*In order to obtain the RSO rate, ALL participants in the organization must be current FGCU students and present a
valid Eagle ID at the time of arrival. This category pertains to Registered Student Organizations, Sport Clubs, and Fraternity and Sorority Life.
**In order to obtain the FGCU Department/University Affiliated and Sponsored Groups rate, ALL participants must be current and valid FGCU ID Card holders and show ID at time of arrival.
Challenge Course Policies and Procedures
General Safety Policies
1. All participants must complete a General Liability Waiver and Medical History Form prior to utilizing the Eagle Challenge Course.
2. Climbing on course equipment is permitted only during scheduled and supervised programs.
3. Participants cannot use personal climbing equipment on the course.
4. Participants must wear appropriate clothing and closed toed shoes.
a. Participants who are not wearing closed toed shoes will NOT be allowed to participate.
5. Hazardous and obtrusive jewelry, watches, and clothing items must be removed.
6. Alcohol and tobacco products are not permitted at the ECC facility.
7. Participants must remove objects from mouth such as; gum, candy, food, etc.
8. All waste must be disposed of in proper receptacles.
9. Participants must respect the Policies and Procedures as well as the rules set forth by the Eagle Challenge Course staff.
1. Reservation Requests will be reviewed in the order they are received.
2. A minimum of 8 participants is required for all reservations.
3. Reservation request forms must be received 15 business days prior to requested date.
a. A submitted request form does NOT constitute a finalized reservation.
4. In order to receive the student rate, ALL participants must be current FGCU students and present a valid Eagle ID at time of arrival.
5. All student groups must schedule a contact meeting and provide a final participant count no later than 5 business days prior to the program.
6. 80% Rule: Failure to arrive on the established date and time of the program and/or having less than 80% of the final participant count will result in a $50 fee charged to the group/organization/department.
1. Cancellations must be in writing and received at least 5 business days prior to the scheduled program date.
a. Failure to comply will result in a $100 improper cancellation fee.
b. Non-University groups forfeit $150 or generally 20% of their total balance.
2. Campus Recreation staff reserve the right to cancel a reservation at their discretion.
3. Inclement Weather Cancellation:
a. In the event of inclement weather the scheduled course will be postponed and can be rescheduled.
b. If rescheduling is not possible, cancellation will occur with a full refund (if applicable).