Outdoor Pursuits Travel Agency
Beginning Fall 2013 Outdoor Pursuits will unveil a new program, the OP Travel Agency. Any organization on campus: RSO’s, Sport Clubs, Departments, Athletic Teams, Fraternities/Sororities, etc., can contact Outdoor Pursuits to set up a trip specifically for that organization. Follow the steps below to request a quote on a trip:
Fill out the Trip Quote Request Form
. Please note
: All reservation requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to your desired date.
Step Two: You will receive a confirmation email from the Outdoor Pursuits staff, within 1-3 business days, indicating that your reservation has been received and is being reviewed.
Step Three: Once reviewed, a member of the Outdoor Pursuits staff will contact you to discuss your reservation.
Forms & Resources:
Once you have received your trip confirmation, below are some helpful links to forms that you will need to reference or complete with your group.
Policies & Procedures
- Submission of a Trip Quote Request does not automatically ensure your trip.
- Trips availability is subject to staffing, event, and resource availability.
- Payment for a trip is due upon receipt of trip confirmation and invoice, no less than six (6) business days before the trip is to take place.
- Trip cancellation must take place at least five (5) business days before the trip is scheduled to leave. Cancellation of a trip within the 5 days will result in a cancellation fee of $100 or 25% of the trip cost, whichever is less, as well as any non-refundable reservations or products already purchased.
- Outdoor Pursuits and Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel any trip or program at any time. Refunds will depend on activity fees and deposit costs.