Equipment available for checkout at the Waterfront (free with Eagle ID):
Rental Policies and Procedures
- Only current students, faculty, or staff may rent a boat for off campus use. Renters must present their Eagle ID.
- The Rental Fee may be paid with a credit card at the Waterfront Building, and paid in full by the time of pick-up. Cash and Eagle ID dollars are not accepted.
- Reservations must be made in person at the Waterfront Building by appointment only.
- Cancellations must be made during business hours, in person.
- Late Return Charges(late days only accrue during Waterfront business days)
- $5.00 per item per day late
- Renter must have adequate means of transporting the boat.
- Campus Rec staff reserve the right to refuse a request based on inadequate transportation, prior experience, skill level of renter, and weather conditions.
- Boat rental includes paddle(s), PFD(s), and straps for two people per boat.
- Renter is responsible for all aspects of the boat(s) rented including cleanliness, travel of, any damage, etc.
Check out Pedal Power for information on the FGCU bike share program.