If you are a current FGCU Student with a valid Eagle ID you are welcome to use our Mastercraft X1! There are slots open to students every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Each student can sign up for one 30-minute boat slot each week. If you have any questions about our boating operation please call the Waterfront Front Desk at 239-590-1871 between the hours of 11am-5pm on weekdays and 12pm-5pm on weekends.
Reserving the Boat
Reservations will open by the weekend prior to the following week’s sessions.. The following chart shows the breakdown of the boat schedule on weekdays. Weekends and Summers the boat runs from 12pm-4pm.
>>make your Motorized Boat Session Reservation here<<
| Morning Sessions
- Boat Reservations are posted week by week.
- Boat staff is provided for each 30min time slot (driver and spotter), along with all optional equipment. Students may not drive the boat.
- Personal equipment may be used if deemed safe by boat staff.
- Helmets are required for tubing. They are provided for all other activities if desired.
- Groups of friends may not reserve the boat for more than two consecutive slots. If a group reserves more than two consecutive slots, one may be subject to cancelation. This is to ensure equal opportunity for all students to have the ability to us the boat.
- Riders must check in at the lifeguard desk 15 minutes prior to boat slot time.
- If a rider has not checked in by the start time of their slot, slot will be forfeited and may be given to a standby rider.
- The boat will not be operated in adverse weather conditions. Adverse weather conditions are at the discretion of the boat staff. This can include, but is not limited to rain, wind, and cold.
- Students may split their time slot with a fellow FGCU student. Please remember that boat slots are limited to 30 minutes, so we recommend signing up for individual boat slots.
Boating privileges are for students with active Eagle ID’s only. Guests of students are welcome to ride along in the boat, but they cannot participate in any boating activity including but not limited to tubing, wakeboarding, wake skating, water skiing, etc.