Membership ID Card
- All new members will be assessed a one-time initiation fee of $25.00 to cover the expense of the FGCU Campus Recreation Membership ID card.
- All Campus Recreation members must present their valid FGCU Campus Recreation ID at the front desk when using Campus Recreation facilities.
- A FGCU Campus Recreation ID is nontransferable.
- Expired, unauthorized, or counterfeit ID cards will be confiscated and privileges may be revoked.
- There is a $20.00 replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged FGCU Campus Recreation ID card. There is no replacement fee for a malfunctioning card.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All requests for cancellations and/or refunds must be formally submitted to Stacy Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations within the first year of membership are subject to a $40 processing fee.
- Refunds are processed on a case by case basis, typically for a medical reason or extenuating circumstances.
- If Campus Recreation authorizes a refund, they will be paid on a prorated basis; and, be paid only for the remainder of the term of the membership period.
Assumption of Risk
Participation in Campus Recreation programs and facilities is completely voluntary. Users participate at their own risk and assume all responsibility for their own health and safety. Florida Gulf Coast University and Campus Recreation are not liable for injuries sustained during participation in Florida Gulf Coast University facilities or programs.