How to reserve space on main campus for an Outside Group:
1. Start by checking availability on our Webviewer.
- Here you can check in real-time to see if and when a space is available. You can even view a photo of many of our indoor spaces by clicking on the location name. For a video tutorial showing how to affectively use the Webiewer to find space, click here.
2. Find the space(s) you’re interested in on our Rate Structure. (Note: Campus Reservations only schedules space on FGCU main campus. For all other University spaces requests, please contact Alico Arena, Campus Rec or Housing.)
3. Review the requirements for events classified as Private here.
4. After the above steps are taken, please send an email to our Room Scheduler at email@example.com using the format shown in How to Request Space.
5. All requests are processed in the order they were received. Please allow 1-3 business days for our Room Scheduler to send you a reservation confirmation. Please do not advertise any meetings/events until you receive this confirmation.
For your event to run smoothly, please visit the Regulations, Policies and Guidelines page to find instructions and forms related to use of alcohol, solicitation, free speech, and other campus policies that may impact your event. Also visit the Resource Providers page to get information on how to contact campus departments for services such as catering, parking, security, custodial and other event related needs.