Program Admission Requirements
- Submissiion of an FGCU Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree Application to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Graduation from a baccalaureate level program from a regionally accredited institution documented by official transcripts.
Applicants may apply for fall or spring admission. Some of the courses will be offered on-line while others are offered in the traditional classroom sessions. The one hour topics/workshop courses will be offered in one or two day sessions on either Friday and/or Saturday. Tuition is required for the one hour courses and extra work beyond the in class session is required for certificate students.
For more informtion please contact Dr. Terry Busson at (239) 590-7704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Required Courses (12 hrs)
- PAD 5255 Community & Economic Development (3)
- URP 5201 Methods of Planning Analysis (3)
- URP 5312 Growth Management and Comprehensive Planning (3)
- URP 5316 Land-Use Planning (3)
- Electives (6 hrs)
- Plus six (6) hours of PAD 6934 Special Topics in Public Administration. These will be offered in one (1) hour courses throughout the fall/spring/summer semesters.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Back to Previous Page