Program Admission Requirements
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
- Upper level (3000-4999) courses taken to complete requirements in the BA Art or the Art Minor cannot also be used to fulfill requirements for the Art History Minor.
Complete the following courses (9 credits)
ARH 2050 History of the Visual Arts (3)
ARH 2051 HIstory of the Visual Arts II (3)
Any course at the 1000-2999 level from the following prefixes: ART, ARH, GRA, PGY (3)
Complete three additional courses (9 credits) from the following:
Any course with an ARH prefix at the 3000-4999 level
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 18
Back to Previous Page