To qualify for federal student financial aid, the student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a US citizen of eligible non-citizen
- Be registered with the selective service system, if required.
- Not be in default on a federal student loan, or owe a repayment of a federal student grant receive at any institution.
- Be enrolled as a degree-seeking student in an eligible program of study, and
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
For detailed steps on how to apply for financial aid, click here - http://www.fgcu.edu/AS/FinancialAid/how-to-apply-for-aid.html
Note – Eligibility requirements may vary depending on each financial aid program.