Program Admission Requirements
See program website at URL listed above.
- PHT 5016 Professional reading and writing (2 credits)
- PHT 5353 Intro to Medical Diagnostics (2 credits)
- PHT 6009 Diagnostic Testing (3 credits)
- PHT 6507 Spanish for Health Professions ( 1 credit)
- PHT 6606 Critical Inquiry (3 credits)
- PHT 6607 Applied Critical Inquiry (3 credits)
- PHT 7070 Medical Imaging (3 credits)
- PHT 7352 Pharmacology (3 credits)
- PHT 7951 Capstone I: (2 credits)
- PHT 7952 Capstone II: (2 credits)
- PHT 7500 Wellness and Health Promotion (3 credits)
- PHT 7533 Professional Issues of the Doctoring Profession (3 credits)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 30 HRS
Additional Graduation Requirements
- Apply for graduation per university guidelines and timeline.
- Satisfy all university and program graduation requirements as outlined in the catalog and the tDPT Student Guidebook.
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Students entering program with a baccalaureate degree in physical therapy will complete all coursework listed above for a total of 30 credit hours. Transcripts of students entering the program with a master's degree in physical therapy will be evaluated for course equivalency, and students will be provided with an individualized program of study.
- Students must follow a Program of Study approved by the student's faculty advisor.
- Students must receive a grade of "B" ("S" if applicable) or better on all courses within the program curriculum.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for all required courses as listed above.
Back to Previous Page