- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete 18 hours from the following:
- Any REL 2xxx-4xxx (3)
- ANT 4241 Magic and Religion (3)
- EUH 3142 Renaissance and Reformation (3)
- EUH 3241 The Holocaust (3)
- IDS 3197 Reflecting on the Holocaust (3)
- LIT 3411 Religion and Literature (3)
- PHH 3801 The Self in Eastern Philosophy (3)
- PHI 3720 Faith and Reason (3)
- WOH 3293 Islam in World History (3)
A student has the option of counting one course (3 hours) from the following:
- ASH 3323 Modern South Asia (3)
- ASH 3404 Modern China (3)
- PHH 3103 Ancient Greece (3)
- PHH 4450 Hume, Kant, Rousseau (3)
- PHP 3786 Existentialism (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page