- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete each of the following:
- AMH 4428 Southwest Florida History (3)
- BSC 1051C Environ Bio-SW Florida (3)
- SYD 3625 South Florida Sociocultural Systems (3)
Complete three of the following:
- AMH 3421 Early Florida (3)
- AMH 3423 Modern Florida (3)
- AML 4265 Florida Writers (3)
- ANT 3312 Native American Cultures (3)
- SYD 3440 Rural Sociology (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page