- Submission of a FGCU Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree Application to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- A grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester hours attempted accruing to the undergraduate degree.
- Graduation from a baccalaureate level program or a graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university documented by official transcripts.
- International applicants from countries where English is not the official language, are required to submit official English proficiency test scores: TOEFL exam (minimum score of 550 paper-based, or 79 internet-based) or IELTS exam (minimum score of 6.5).
Required Courses (18 hrs):
EME 5053 Intro to Ed Tech (3)
EME 6207 Web Design & Development (3)
EME 6209 Still & Time Based Media (3)
EME 6284 Instructional Design (3)
EME 6617 Instructional Design-eLearning (3)
EME 6675 Design for Informal Learning (3)
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED: 18
Additional Graduation Requirements
- Students must satisfactorily complete the minimum number of credit hours specified by the certificate program.
- A grade of B or higher must be earned in all College of Education graduate courses used as prerequisites and each core course.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all coursework in the program.
Back to Previous Page