- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete each of the following:
- CHM 1045C General Chemistry I (4) or (CHM 1045 (3) and CHM 1045L (1))
- CHM 1046C General Chemistry II (4) or (CHM 1046 (3) and CHM 1046L (1))
- CHM 2210C Organic Chemistry I (4) or (CHM 2210 (3) and CHM 2210L (1))
- CHM 2211C Organic Chemistry II (4) or (CHM 2211 (3) and CHM 2211L (1))
- CHM 3120C Analytical Chemistry (4)
Complete one of the following:
- BCH 3023C Biochemistry (3)
- BCH 4033C Advanced Biochemistry I (4)
- CHM 3005C Phys Chem for Life Sciences (4)
- CHM 3410 Physical Chemistry (3)
- CHM 4139C Instrumental Analysis (4)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 23-24 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page