- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete each of the following:
- IDS 3143 Issues in Science and Technology (3)
- IDS 3300 Foundations of Civic Engagement (3)
- IDS 3332 Issues in Culture and Society (3)
- IDS 3920 University Colloquium (3)
- IDS 4910 Integrated Core Senior Seminar (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Back to Previous Page