- Submission of a FGCU Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree Application to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- A grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester hours attempted accruing to the undergraduate degree.
- Graduation from a baccalaureate level program or a graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university documented by official transcripts.
- Minimum score of 550 on TOEFL or 6.5 on IELTS for international students who speak English as a second language.
Required Courses (15 hrs)
- EME 6707 Lead, Manage & Evaluate Ed Technology Projects (3)
- EME 6209 Still and Time Based Media in Educational Settings (3)
- EME 6405 Integrating Tech-Instruction (3)
- EME 6936 Current Trends in Educational Technology (3)*
- EME 6705 Collection and Acquisition Development (3)
*Candidates will design and complete a scholarly capstone project that integrates the principles, theories, and concepts of the Media and Learning Certificate program.
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Additional Graduation Requirements
- Students must satisfactorily complete the minimum number of credit hours specified by the certificate program.
- A grade of B or higher must be earned in all College of Education graduate courses used as prerequisites and each core course.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all coursework in the program.
Back to Previous Page